Welcome to ASEM
ASEM, the American Society for Engineering Management, is the society that speaks for the profession of engineering management across the world. Members include academics from engineering management departments and closely affiliated departments such as Industrial engineering as well as engineering management professionals from a wide variety of high technology industries.
All Members have access to the most relevant and contemporary knowledge and information about the profession of engineering management. More ...
- The next ASEM webinar will be conducted by Dr. Rafael Landaeta on May 31 at 10 a.m. EST. The topic of discussion will be "Continuous Improvement in Project Management: An Agile Perspective."
- ASEM's 34th International Annual Conference is being held October 2-5, 2013, at the Park Plaza Hotel in Bloomington, MN. Hosted by St. Cloud State University. More ...
- Online registration is now open for the United States Military Academy's Capstone Conference on May 2nd. More ...
- IIE Annual Conference & Expo 2013 - Call for Papers ...
- Global Conference on Engineering & Technology Management (GCETM)
June 23-26, 2014
Istanbul Technical University, Macka Campus