Please visit our sponsors by clicking on banner.
2022 International Annual Conference
American Society for Engineering Management
Engineering Managers as the Champions of Change
October 5th - 8th, 2022
Hosted by University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, USA
Hybrid Format and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the different types of sessions and how do they work?
At the end of this FAQ document, you will find the Tentative Schedule, along with session types, for each day of the conference.
2. I am registered for the conference as an in-person attendee. Does this mean I cannot access the virtual or streaming content?
3. I am registered for the conference as a virtual attendee. What sessions can I access?
4. Can I present my accepted paper, if I am registered as a virtual participant?
5. As a virtual participant, can I present on a day other than the Saturday?
6. How are the streaming sessions going to work?
7. I see the keynotes are streamed. How do I know what other sessions are streamed?
8. Will I be missing presentations that are not streamed or virtual, if I am a virtual participant?
9. I am an in-person attendee and a presenter in a technical session. I do not want my work to be streamed or recorded. What can I do?
10. I live in a different time zone. Can I record my presentation and upload it to the virtual platform, if I am a virtual attendee?
11. I have questions about registration that are not answered here. What should I do?
12. I have questions about the hybrid and/or virtual format that are not answered here. What should I do?
Some useful links:
Please visit our sponsors: