Notes for CAEM®
- Copy of degree transcripts (digital copy of official preferred unofficial accepted) must accompany application.
- At the discretion of ASEM, related Technology and Engineering Fields: Qualifying Bachelor’s degrees include BS, BSET, or BSE (or international equivalents through such mechanisms as the Washington Accord or the Bologna Agreement) in the following or related engineering disciplines: aeronautics, astronautics, biomedical, chemical, civil, computer, electrical, environmental, industrial, mechanical, nuclear, software, systems. Other qualifying fields of study include chemistry, computer science, mathematics, chemistry, physics, and technology management. If the Bachelor’s degree does not come from the above fields, then a Masters or Doctorate degree (or international equivalent) in those fields is acceptable.
- ASEM Membership is required to receive the discounted rate.
- No work experience required to pursue the CAEM®.
- Students in programs participating in the academic partnership receive a $25 discount in addition to the member discount.