Please visit our sponsors by clicking on banner.
The 5th edition is updated to reflect current research and practice across all domains.
We are grateful to the team of authors and editors shown below who contributed to the 5th edition.
Available at AMAZON.COM and also in PDF format download, as an ASEM Member Benefit.
1. Introduction to Engineering Management
2. Leadership & Organizational Management
3. Strategic Planning and Management
4. Financial Resource Management
5. Project Management
6. Quality Management System
7. Operations & Supply Chain Management
8. Management of Technology, Research, and Development
9. Systems Engineering
10. Legal Issues in Engineering Management
11. Professional Codes of Conduct and Ethics
Hiral Shah, Ph.D, CEI, CPEM, PMP
Julie Fortune, Ph.D., P.E.
Suzanna Long, Ph.D., CPEM
Jerry Westbrook, Ph.D., CPEM, P.E.
Walter Nowocin, CPEM
Greg Sedrick, Ph.D., P.E.
Lucy Morse, Ph.D.
Rita Engler, Ph.D.
Michael Holman, P.E.
Ted Eschenbach, Ph.D., P.E., CPEM, PMP
Don Kennedy, Ph.D., P.Eng., CPEM
Jim Marion, Ph.D., PMP
Lucas Marino, D.Eng., PMP, CMRP
Ben Baliga, Ph.D., P.E., CPEM
Teresa Jurgens-Kowal, Ph.D., P.E., CPEM, PMP, NPDP
Francisco Javier Moctezuma Montano, Ph.D.
John W. Via III, D. Engr., P.E., CPEM
Larry Stauffer, Ph.D., P.E.
Sandy Lieske, CPEM
Jim Schreiner, Ph.D., PMP, CPEM
Alejandro Salado, Ph.D.
William Daughton, Ph.D., CPEM
Robert Gerhart, RPA
William Daughton, PhD., CPEM
Please visit our sponsors:
Proud to have these Sponsors/Members
ASEM World Headquarters * 200 Sparkman Drive, Suite 2 * Huntsville, Alabama 35805
email: email@example.com * phone: +1-256-503-8482